About the Restaurant
Restaurant, lounge & banquet facility. The Great Escape is truly the place to be for all occasions. Enjoy a fabulous meal in a warm & cozy atmosphere without breaking the bank. After dining, stop by our antique bar where Al Capone drank and Tom Mix made silent movies in the early 1900's. The bar was built on this site in 1889 when the Iron Horse steam engines rule the plains.
Monday-Friday 3-6pm $3 Appetizers
Chicken Tenders • Nachos • Potato Skins • 8pc Hot Wings • Bruschetta • Mozzarella Sticks
- SUNDAY $5 Any 22oz Draft Beer
- MONDAY $10 Angus Burger and 16oz Draft Beer
- TUESDAY $5 Any 22oz Draft Beer
- WEDNESDAY $10 Angus Burger and 16oz Draft Beer
- THURSDAY $5 Martini (restrictions apply)
- FRIDAY Fish Fry Friday! Beer Battered & All You Can Eat
- SATURDAY Prime Rib Nite!!